Who likes big elk???

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
A few Az bulls and a Tule elk. If anyone wants to clean out their freezer and get some euros done, I'll be in So Cal this week. Ed F IMG_2243.1.jpg IMG_2181.JPG IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2225.JPG

Reactions: msailor
Very good as usual. I have some stuff in my freezer text or call me when you get out here. Ed does awesome work I reccomend him highly!

Ed. I can't believe how damn good you got at this taxidermy stuff.... and fast.

I need to shoot a big mammal and get it to you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I don't have to do production work so I can take my time and do custom stuff. I was also taught how to do it the right way and am always learning. I'll get ahold of you Drew. Thanks again. Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu