Who Wants to Hunt from the Couch?

Hunter527

Apr 3, 2018
Niland, CA
Since I don’t know anyone with a Playstation Four who would want to play, I figured I would ask on here. I recently resumed playing TheHunter Call of the Wild, and I figured I would see if anyone on here has a PS4. The game reserves are huge, and theres a lot of animals to hunt. I already got most of the add-on purchases such as reserves modeled after the rocky mountains, the Yukon, and Africa. I even bought the duck hunting add-on. They were only about $20 altogether. I haven’t played in a long time, and this boring part of the year seems like a good time to give it a try again. The great part is that you don’t have to buy any add-ons to play, you just have to buy the base game, and then you can join my game to access all the add-ons I’ve bought.

"Boring part of the year"???

Turkey season is in full swing dude..can't get one from the couch!! Well I guess in your case you can lol but you can also hit the surf or the lakes for some fishing this time of year.

"Boring part of the year"???

Turkey season is in full swing dude..can't get one from the couch!! Well I guess in your case you can lol but you can also hit the surf or the lakes for some fishing this time of year.
One year I’ll have to read up on turkey hunting and give it a shot. I guess I could go fish or chase some coyotes, jackrabbits, or ground squirrels. I actually may be going out for coyotes in the near future. I have to make sure I shoot clays too.

"Boring time of year".... :joy:.... Turkey hunting, bass hunting, crappie fishing, trout opener in the Sierra's, shed hunting, varmints, & ground squirrels...Just to name a few things that are happening now....Did I leave out Euros?

The last frigging thing I'd do is sit on a couch and play some silly game.

Alright! Alright! It’s not boring time! I was just trying to give a good sales pitch so I can find a hunting partner, I didn’t think it through!

In this action packed, adrenaline rush time of year, could anyone spare a couple hours a week to play a very well-made video game? When I was a little kid, I wished that there would someday be games like this, its pretty impressive! @ilovesprig, I could put you on turkeys in under an hour guaranteed!

I just shot a black bear in the game. I was driving down the road on my atv, I spotted him trotting away on a hillside. I get off my atv, gut shoot him from the road, get back on the atv, drive up to where I hit him. I got my bloodhound on the blood trail and drove behind him all the way up to the dead bear! Broke just about every rule there is!

I could almost picture Hatchett putting a couch in the back of his pickup because of this thread.

What would Larry say??

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu