Wile meets Mr. 6.5 Creedmore

Dec 7, 2022
Hit up some BLM land today Foxpro called in a pair of Wiles. Had to use a MFK “Bad MOFO” diaphragm to get them to come in closer. Only one went down the other got away
8f4f87217056e3da14fbddbaefd0365a.jpg

30682afa39ab37242ead47a703f7b74d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried skinning it myself I ended up messing it up unfortunately first time trying it myself. Who do you guys recommend local to Murrieta for taxidermy? It was a really nice coat wish I would of just took it to someone lol .

Keep killing them you will get plenty of practice. Which part did you mess up? Tail and face usually the hardest areas at first. Still have time to get them in winter fur.

Keep killing them you will get plenty of practice. Which part did you mess up? Tail and face usually the hardest areas at first. Still have time to get them in winter fur.

The tail area mostly lol

Congratulations! Buy a tail puller and keep it with your coyote stuff. Makes pulling the tail way easier.

I did have a tail puller lol I forgot to cut some of the tail in the middle. So when I used the tail puller the whole thing ripped off lol

• Haha
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
You can take your knife and on the underside of the tail run a slit all the way down the length on the tail before using the tail stripper. Will make it come off a lot easier.

I found a local taxidermist I’ll end up taking it to her next time lol

Congrats on the kill!! I still remember my first. I take them whole to my local taxi, charges a bit extra but worth it for me. If you have a shotgun, shotgun yote kills are fun also. Good luck and keep stacking them.

Reactions: freedom_fries91

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu