Winchester XPR 30-06

bassin_rob

Nov 7, 2016
Hey guys got a Winchester XPR 30-06 I decided to get rid of. Keeps the wife happy when you tell her you are gonna sell something before you mention that another gun has already been bought :D
Gun probably has less than 50 rounds through it. Mechanically it’s in perfect shape. Aesthetically it’s pry 7/10. A few areas on the stock that have some scratches. Perfect for pounding the local hills as a starter gun. I’m the original owner used it for a season and then upgraded. The gun comes with 30mm scope rings already mounted. Would like to do the FFL transfer at Right to Bear arms.
Asking $400 obo. Would also be interested in a trade or trade plus cash on my end for a Leupold VX5 3-15x44, Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44, or Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 22

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu