Wister info

dARkeARth

Nov 17, 2015
Finally got some draws for the end of the year for Wister. Does anyone have an update on conditions down there ? Not looking for anyone to give away any secrets. Just general road conditions and any areas to avoid. Are they publishing blind conditions at the check station ? I know things have gone downhill this year, just hoping to get a couple of enjoyable hunts. Feel free to DM me if you don’t want to share publicity.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road conditions are ok. Small sedan got stuck on beach Rd on Wednesday but what do you expect driving that thing...

no posted blind conditions but everything that is available to select on the board is huntable. They have taken off the overgrown sites.

I’ll be awaiting my invite via PM. Thanks

Thanks so much for the info. Appreciate you taking the time to respond. We have 4 already for this Wednesday, but may have an opening next weekend. If so will DM you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu