Wolf vs. Elk

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
My 8yr old daughter was excited to show me this book she picked out from her school library. Dont worry the elk runs into the river and fends off the wolves..they end up going for some smaller game. Not a bad read lol

20191106_175514.jpg

Attachments

• 20191106_175514.jpg
    20191106_175514.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 10
The reintroduction of wolves was and is highly flawed. The usfws brought in arctic wolves to fill the void. They are much larger and more resilient to weather conditions than what was here before. Because of that the wolves have been able to reproduce and decimate the deer , elk and anything else they can drag down at a rate that was not predicted. Now the tree huggers are using that intel to try and shut down legal take to curb the decimation of our herds by shutting down hunting by the public land hunters who have paid for conservation. Any one on here getting what is happening to your right''s because of non science based decisions ? Stand up or die...

My wife's uncle in Idaho said there weren't elk in his usual spot along a river because there were wolves this year. Had to get onto higher ground on some private.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu