[WTB] Cold Weather gear.

InDeepShip

Nov 7, 2021
Well, I pulled the trigger and am going on a November Cow elk hunt in Utah. Im looking to get some more cold weather gear mainly some warmer pants and a puffy.

I wear a 32Wx 33or34L pants also looking for a Large/XL puffy jacket.

Does anyone have anything they would want to get rid of? I got the mid-layers covered.

Im San Diego based also.

I have a set Kryptek Caddog pants and Caddog jacket that you could borrow for the hunt. I would want it back after though I am keeping it for the boys but if you want to wear it I only used it one time. Let me know.

I have a set Kryptek Caddog pants and Caddog jacket that you could borrow for the hunt. I would want it back after though I am keeping it for the boys but if you want to wear it I only used it one time. Let me know.
Thanks!!! ill keep that in mind. Im mainly looking to buy but that's an amazing plan B.

Im
Selling a Kuiu jacket I normally wear XL as well but Kuiu suggested sizing up and I would agree. It’s a brand new down jacket

Having lived in Utah for many years...it's not that cold in Nov to me. I hunt in jeans and a couple shirts with a vest and jacket at most. Good boots is what you'll be wanting and good socks.
I deal with the cold poorly but looking at the temps the high is 50f

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Im
Selling a Kuiu jacket I normally wear XL as well but Kuiu suggested sizing up and I would agree. It’s a brand new down jacket
Any pictures of it? Feel free to shoot me a text 8059012687

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

If you dont find a jacket you like Midway USA has "Alverstone down" jackets that are a heck of a deal for $100ish. I've upgraded most all of my other gear (Kuiu, First Lite etc...) except for that "cheap" piece. Good luck.

Well, I pulled the trigger and am going on a November Cow elk hunt in Utah. Im looking to get some more cold weather gear mainly some warmer pants and a puffy.

I wear a 32Wx 33or34L pants also looking for a Large/XL puffy jacket.

Does anyone have anything they would want to get rid of? I got the mid-layers covered.

Im San Diego based also.
When in November?? If you're into Kryptek, Camofire always has deals on Kryptek gear. Also, they have a great puffy Jacket called the "LYKOS II", it goes on sale on their website all the time for $90-$100. You can't beat it for a synthetic down puffy. I have an old-school "Real-Tree" camo synthetic puffy (NO HOOD) that I could sell you, but honestly I'd hold out for the Kryptek Puffy if you can. It's normally $200 I think. It's even a steal for that price and it's really warm. I LOVE MINE!!!

Reactions: InDeepShip
I have a large Kuiu super down pro with hood valo that I’d consider selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all. I pieced some together from camofire and rokslide. Thanks, guys. temps are looking like they will be in the 30s. Im glad I got those insulated boots. Ill post pics once I'm back. Utah here I come.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu