WTB/ISO: Archery or 3D Target.

Morgan1776

May 23, 2019
Looking for an archery or 3D target. Anyone have a used target laying around they want to part with, preferably in the San Diego area? I'm finally getting the Bowtech back in action and my target is wore out...Figured I'd check on the boards first before buying a new one.

I thought it would be fun to invite a bunch SCH bow hunters to target practice.
Set it up and I'll be there Lee..I'll even help set it up! I've put 2 holes in my walls shooting down my hall because I dont have anywhere to shoot..doesnt look like the morely field range or Balboa one are opening soon..got a drop away rest installed and been wanting to see if my grouping at 30+ yds will improve.

This is how bad it's gotten: My wife asked if I wanted to go to the gun range yesterday and like a little kid I said "no! I wanna shoot my bow! Not send money down a range!" ..I'm starting to lose it..

when wife gets well I will purchase straw stacks to start, can't afford 3D targets but can gradu;y purchase 1 o2 at time, PM or DM me if interested
and willing to help clear paths, and set straw bails to start.. ;)
and P.S. I live out by Golden Acorn . look it up because I way out there, look it up before PM if interested..

I grew up in harbison

I live right over the hill from Harrison can, I have A 16 target course that I shoot in my back yard and up the hill. I have a few friends that shoot regularly. It’s nice to just go out and shoot. Lemon grove is in limbo right now because the person that ran it moved to Az and his backup just resigned, don’t know what is going to happen. I used to help but just stick to help setting up sporting clays. Will post when I hear of what going to come down

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu