WTB Rifle + Scope

PinTeal34

Jan 20, 2014
Hey guys, got/getting stationed in Hawaii and need a rifle to bring with me. Looking for something between .243-.308 to use for Axis deer and feral goats, already have a bow on island but want something my coworkers could use too. Dont really have a preference for brand or anything, just want to see if anyones got an extra.

Ill be back in North County at the end of October to facilitate my household goods shipment so I would not be able to actually start the transfer till then.

I know its kind of strange circumstances with the timing thing but just wanted to throw this up early because I have some other stuff to take care of us as well lol, thanks!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu