**SOLD - Electronic Coyote Caller Icotec Gen 2 GC300 w/ box and extra batteries

TrapLine

Feb 21, 2019
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I have a new coyote caller and no longer need this one. Has some scuffs from being in the field but works like new, has served me well. I still have the box and instructions as well as another set of remote batteries. Has one in it and two new ones. 300 yard range with no line of sight using the remote has never been an issue. Has Aux speaker port and decoy port.

Will ship anywhere the post office delivers if you want to pay with paypal. Flat rate shipping w/tracking is $15 via USPS or local pickup in South OC, Rancho Santa Margarita.

Asking $65 cash for local pick up, they are $89.99 new everywhere. PM me.

35754D37-6772-498A-8D95-E25BEEEE63EC.jpeg

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu