WTS/WTT Tristar TT-15 Unsingle 12g / 2 Savage 12 F class rifles 6.5 and .243 with Vortex Golden Eagle

SteveHazard

Oct 24, 2018
Want to sell or trade my fathers Tristar TT-15 Unsingle 12g trap gun
Barrel is a ported 34" single. You can also get doubles if one wanted.
Comes with User manual, MOD IM & FULL chokes, the various different stock adjustment shims and spacers, bore snake, barrel pad, and SKB case.
This gun is very clean with a couple very minor imperfections to the wood. Father shot trap with it for a couple years till 2020 when his health declined to the point he could not use it anymore. The field gun he had is more my preference so this one needs to part ways.

Located in Northridge
Asking $900 to anybody on here or prefer to
Trade for a 20g Benelli Ultralight, Montefeltro, Etc 24 or 26" barrels or other lightweight SA 20g for my daughter and I. Would be willing to add money on my end for Silver variations or compact stock combos
Text 818-458-1122

ALSO will be selling or parting out a 6.5 Creedmoor and .243 bench rifles both with Vortex Goldeneagle 15-60 optics Not 100% on what I would want in regards with the rifles but selling or trading the optics for sure. I'm in need of nice binos on that front.
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

Last edited:
Interested in the rifles. Let me know about them if you dont post them on this site....

Interested in the rifles. Let me know about them if you dont post them on this site....
Savage 12 F Class build in 6.5 CM, nicer bolt handle have original also, approximate 240 rounds, soft case
Savage build in .243 believe the stock is custom, approximate 220 rounds, soft case also might have hard case I might consider for it

Both have Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x at the moment but have no issues separating.
I'll get more details but am trying to go though a bunch of other stuff regarding my fathers estate etc. Not a lot of stuff but oddly enough to feel a bit overwhelming.

IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG

I still have these.

TT-15 $800
Rifles and optic $2600 each
Rifle $1200
Vortex Golden Eagle $1600

If your interested I count and discuss all the handloaded ammo for the rifles as well.
Willing to trade for lightweight 20g like a Benelli Ultralight or Montefeltro or a rifle geared toward hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu