Wyoming a reason to move...

I don’t have the pics anymore, but a buddy of mine moved to Wyoming and sent me pics of elk in his yard.

If I didn’t love saltwater fishing so much, I’d be there with him!

Reactions: Fishnplay57
My friends in Payson are always sending photos of Elk in their yard or, walking through town.

Over on rokslide there is a topic about Wy. Lots of negative comments. Lots. May be the reason there are only 578,000 people there.

Folks fleeing Cali are flooding into these states and the locals do not like them regardless of their political persuasion, its getting crowded for those that came long ago and is escalating land value and cost of living not to mention that the original land owners are being forced out by land prices and are finding harder to keep there generationally owned large land businesses alive I.E. cattle ranchers. The west is running out of land as well as water. This will most certainly change this part of the world over the next twenty years and not for the better for everyone.

Lots of friends moving and have moved to Montana & Idaho...I personally haven't found much negativity towards Californian's, when I'm there...Although, I pretty much never go anywhere without camo clothing on and a Trump sticker on the truck... :joy:

.View attachment 49668
Check the demographics you're kidding yourself. Going blue faster than you can wipe your nose. I have friends that have gone up every spring for many years and it's getting worse. Idaho is even worse. Do the demographics on Idaho. it's all Rancho Santa Fe blue freaks who have left for better taxes and take their politics with them. Water is the next big fight as the developers try and over take the west and destroy what we have left.

Check the demographics you're kidding yourself. Going blue faster than you can wipe your nose. I have friends that have gone up every spring for many years and it's getting worse. Idaho is even worse. Do the demographics on Idaho. it's all Rancho Santa Fe blue freaks who have left for better taxes and take their politics with them. Water is the next big fight as the developers try and over take the west and destroy what we have left.
It never ceases to amaze me that they vote the same. Liberals ruined Colorado when they moved in, as they will ruin every place they go to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilovesprig
It never ceases to amaze me that they vote the same. Liberals ruined Colorado when they moved in, as they will ruin every place they go to.

They're like a cancer....Look at Oregon, New Mexico, & Washington as well.

ps...The Marxist/libs/dems are smart...Concentrate on the big cities and voting blocks...From there, they can control an entire state.

pss...Still amazes me that there are guys that hunt or fish that can still vote democrat...:confused:

They're like a cancer....Look at Oregon, New Mexico, & Washington as well.

ps...The Marxist/libs/dems are smart...Concentrate on the big cities and voting blocks...From there, they can control an entire state.

pss...Still amazes me that there are guys that hunt or fish that can still vote democrat...:confused:
Taking over education, K-12 and colleges, was a gamechanger.

Lots of friends moving and have moved to Montana & Idaho...I personally haven't found much negativity towards Californian's, when I'm there...Although, I pretty much never go anywhere without camo clothing on and a Trump sticker on the truck... :joy:

.View attachment 49668

The internet always seems to bring out the worst in people. Face to face is great. I've only had one guy be passive aggressive about me being from CA but I understood where he was coming from.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
If AZ goes to a draw for archery deer.... I'll be looking at Wyoming/Montana. Ed F
I sure hope not. It does look like they dropped a significant amount of OTC hunts/dates though.

Given the fact that they still have OTC elk (which is a joke, or a heck of a fundraiser) I don't think they will ever truly eliminate OTC deer.

I really like Nevada.

Wanna solve the problem of people voting blue? Get a mature Republican candidate who is not a dick...problem solve.
Maybe even a black republican. Its all about strategy. People don't vote pro, they vote against....wtf wants a mommy like sleepy Joe for president?
It is easy to blame it on the Dems and liberals.

Many people don't want to be hard left or hard right...they just want to go to work, race their family and have a decent live. Instead people worry about having enough ammo and guns to defend themselves....for Christ sake is your home, your country and people have to worry about that..what a way to live.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu