Wyoming non resident Elk draw results in

Nice! Your post reminded me that the WY deadline is coming up

Yes on Tuesday. Im running the table and going for Mule Deer Buck tag. A Whitetail Buck tag. Antilope Buck tag and 2 Antilope doe tags. Going to insane trip. 3 weeks plus. Crossing all my p's and q's. The best part is waiting there for me..... My Antilope Buck head mount with habitat. And the icining on the cake is my New Custom built Winchester 6.5/284 built on a model 721 that was calibered 30/06 originality. My buddy's a machinists and has built afew very good rifles that i shot last year. Can't wait.......Hes tricking it out. This is what i shooting last year. 7MM Rem Mag. Had never bang steel out to 1200 yds. Only at 100 yds. Now im hooked on long range shooting.....

Attachments

• 20200927_152743.jpg
    20200927_152743.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200927_152018.jpg
    20200927_152018.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Lungpopper
Hell ya...I just found out I drew my first ever Elk cow tag. Now the planning begins.... Im stoked.. Archery Sept 1-30. Rifle for non res. Is 2 weeks early then Resident hunters. And is Oct 15 thu Nov15. Now waiting on my other tags too. Crossing fingers
Congrats my buddy and I drew cow elk tags in WY as well. Looking forward to Oct.

Just. Found out thst there are left over tags Antelope in a few areas in Wyoming. Where we be hunting Mule Deer. So i applied fot 2 Antelope doe tags. Crossing my fingers. Love those speed goats. Good luck to all Hunting out of state

Reactions: Blkpowder Hunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu