XX LARGE BEAR DOWN!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Still recovering...what a hunt..never gets old ..rather hunt bears than anything else..he,ll be close to 20...well see after dry time..

Attachments

• DSC00322.JPG
    DSC00322.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 160
Dude..he was broke down surgically where he lay...put into 2 human beings backpacks..and packed out the 6 miles from where he met his maker..those type of bears don't live close to the roads...I will say this..second biggest bear I've ever been apart of leading to slaughter,..ive been sherpaing bears for 20 + years ..im guessing heavy on the weight..extremley heavy...like xxlarge..like my back still hurts heavy weight!Ha! Damn bears!!!

that's a great bear, I was hoping to bear hunt this year but lack of time have to wait tell next year !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu