Yeuw Tauw

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
A couple years back a little kid got on the radio while we were fishing and we could hear the little boy yelling on the radio " thank you for sharing the Yeuw Tauw" and it got stack in my head..I thought it was pretty funny.
Anyway we found a paddy that had some fish. We took 3 thick yellows and 1 dodo from it.
Shortly after we ran in to a boil of what it looked like 60+ lb tuna...of course between bird nest when trying to cast or my diver buddy not being ready we could do nothing but watch the boil for 5 minutes...I was pretty bummed.

.20220815_165548.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu