Young Boy Down

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
8B09F2C2-6F3F-4353-999F-1F5CD8C5D012.jpeg FDA45102-6787-48AA-B720-F3643F5A7FFF.jpeg Got in early and got comfortable. Just about grey light several birds started gobbling. They even gobbled really good on the ground for quite a while.
So once they settled down a bit I yelped and had birds gobbling from behind me. A few more yelps and here they come down the hill fast. I had to let them walk back up due to an ant problem I was having, but was able to call them back and I picked the best one out of the two and rolled him as they passed by. Beautiful morning in the hills.
Nice 3 year old.
Just over 10” beard, and 1” spurs.

Congrats! Had an ant problem too was walking and stopped to glass looked down and my feet were covered with those damn red ants. They did not bite me but my hunting buddy was sure laughing at me dancing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: invisible man

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu