Zink ph2

Jeremy,

I don't own a single acrylic duck call, but I do kill a few ducks each year with $19.95 DR 85... ;)

ps...Don't over think this duck hunting thing...Learn on a reasonably priced call and invest in better decoys or duck hunting related gear.

Steve, not sure who Jeremy is but you’re right, he shouldn’t be looking for an expensive call! I went through that learning curve almost a decade ago....

im already running a Lares right now and love it but I’m looking to waste some more money. I think 7dz decoys for primarily a solo hunter is enough for the Wizzz and the ph2 has caught my attention

for the price of a acrylic you can build a hybrid NL layout and hunt the sea or the river. :) now that would be money well spent.

Reactions: nicapopolis
I am with Steve. Everyone wants to quack like a mallard and they are soo stupid to the call that the cheap stuff works just fine in my opinion. I never could justify really expense duck calls.

I'd just keep adding more pulsators.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu