Boys first

Ofdscooby

I went out last week and got 2 and felt bad for not taking man child so I went back out this week and took him. He had a blast and stuck by my side hoping to hook and hand him one. I always panic a bit when fishing with him wanting to get one one for him so bad I always mess something up. Snapped the first one off and the second one just popped the hook right before I handed it off. I was trying to get him to take a rod but he was a little intimidated. Later in the afternoon someone handed him a rod and told him if he messed it up it wasn’t a big deal and he took it. I went to swap a bait and my buddies kid started yelling for me he had hook up all on his own. The pics will tell the rest 13 and he’s checking boxes a lot of us didn’t get to till much later in life. I’m a proud dad for sure.IMG_7380.jpegIMG_7395.jpegIMG_7408.jpegIMG_7404.jpeg

That looks awesome! Looks ik he had a blast.

I take the kids out a few times a year and they absolutely love it. We've never gotten into anything big though. Mostly short trips for rockfish and the like. My daughter out-catches everyone every time. I'm looking forward to them being old enough to last for longer trips and bigger fish.

Back