Small Game Scope

Like what has been mentioned...No need to get fancy on a .22...That's a Savage .17 HMR with a cheapy Bushnell...Kills 'em pretty dead.

On my CZ .17 HMR, I have a Mueller All-Purpose 4-14....My old Marlin .22, I still have the old Weaver 2-7....Killed a lot of stuff with that old gun.

.012.JPG015.JPG

Last edited:
I shoot a savage 22 lr with a Bushnell 3X9 100 yd zero, long range zero for a .22 but it works.

Last edited:
My Marlin .22LR I run a Simmons fixed 4x32. My Savage .17HMR I have a Weaver 2.5-7x28. Both are inexpensive and kill shit. Larry would approve.

On my Marlin 17hmr I have a 3x12x40 Bushnell that works just fine. My marlin Papoose I put a red dot that makes it more fun for these tired eyes. They both do their part if I do mine.

Is that the actual "Larry"?
I've read all these posts about him but never really read anything by him.
Quite the character...

Anyway the scope I use is a Nikon Rimfire ProStaff. 150 dollars. Works great. 3-9×40. BDC reticle.

I don't know if they are still made. I heard Nikon was going to stop making rifle scopes. I'm not 100% sure though.

Quite the character...

Anyway the scope I use is a Nikon Rimfire ProStaff. 150 dollars. Works great. 3-9×40. BDC reticle.

I don't know if they are still made. I heard Nikon was going to stop making rifle scopes. I'm not 100% sure though.
just search Larry

Quite the character...

I have that same scope on another .17......Works just fine.....If I'm not mistaken, they are out of the scope business.

Lol don't know how i missed this thread and lary's videos!! LOL those videos should have been posted on the vax thread.

Back