Tristar Bristol Silver side by side 12 gauge---Like new, bargain price

doccherry

May 7, 2021
Tristar Bristol Silver side by side 12 gauge, 28 inch barrels, all choke tubes and accessories that came with it. I am the original owner but it has sat, dejected, in my gun safe for the past 2 years and only used once. It is in perfect condition. The lowest price on Gunbroker is $879 and Bud's Guns has it for the same price. Sportsman's Warehouse in Temecula has it for $950. Will sell for $550. Here are some stock photos and info:

I will put this shotgun, the other shotgun, and the 6.5-06 on the bulletin board at the Rainbow Shooting Range this Saturday, so act fast. 808-315-6793 You pay transfer fees and must go thru FFL.

Attachments

• bristol 3.jpg
    bristol 3.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 13
  • bristol 2.jpg
    bristol 2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 12
  • bristol 1.jpg
    bristol 1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 12
Dang Doc......If that was in 20 gauge, I'd be on that like stink on $hit............................ :confused:

Dang Doc......If that was in 20 gauge, I'd be on that like stink on $hit............................ :confused:
I still have the same gun in 28 gauge. Weighs 4 3/4 pounds. That will go to the Hereafter with me. Love that gun. After seeing your pix, going to Henshaw and try to get my mojo on some bass. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I still have the same gun in 28 gauge. Weighs 4 3/4 pounds. That will go to the Hereafter with me. Love that gun. After seeing your pix, going to Henshaw and try to get my mojo on some bass. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Hi Bruce,

All is well now...Jaeger got hit by a rattlesnake last Thursday at Stefanie's house in Valley center...I think I set a new land speed record from my house, to her house, to the emergency vet....:eek:

$2200.00 bucks later, he's going to be ok....................:heart:

Hi Bruce,

All is well now...Jaeger got hit by a rattlesnake last Thursday at Stefanie's house in Valley center...I think I set a new land speed record from my house, to her house, to the emergency vet....:eek:

$2200.00 bucks later, he's going to be ok....................:heart:
Damn!! I worry more about my dogs than I do about myself. Glad he's going to be OK. I am not a fan of rattlesnakes.

Tristar Bristol Silver side by side 12 gauge, 28 inch barrels, all choke tubes and accessories that came with it. I am the original owner but it has sat, dejected, in my gun safe for the past 2 years and only used once. It is in perfect condition. The lowest price on Gunbroker is $879 and Bud's Guns has it for the same price. Sportsman's Warehouse in Temecula has it for $950. Will sell for $550. Here are some stock photos and info:

I will put this shotgun, the other shotgun, and the 6.5-06 on the bulletin board at the Rainbow Shooting Range this Saturday, so act fast. 808-315-6793 You pay transfer fees and must go thru FFL.

Hi, do you have actual pictures of your gun, specifically the stocks and action. I have interest.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu