Ultralight weight cot.

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Looking at the helinox ultralight and the therm a rest luxury light. Both are just over 2 lbs.
Anybody have experience with either of these or another cot in the same weight class ?

I have not used their cot but I will say Helinox makes real good products. I carry a light camp chair in my pack that takes a lot of abuse. It holds up great for a big guy like me

I have not used their cot but I will say Helinox makes real good products. I carry a light camp chair in my pack that takes a lot of abuse. It holds up great for a big guy like me
I have the helinox zero chair. Definitely a nice luxury item on a wilderness hunt.
Will most likely go with the helinox cot.

Over the years I have put apsolutly no priority in to my sleeping system. All heavy and cheap, it did the trick for the most part but as I age I have found that I wish I would have started buying light weight gear years ago.

Over the years I have put apsolutly no priority in to my sleeping system. All heavy and cheap, it did the trick for the most part but as I age I have found that I wish I would have started buying light weight gear years ago.
With age comes wisdom... I'm not the bull I used to be either.

They make 2 different attachments for the legs that you can use in sand, etc. Keeps them from sinking in soft stuff.

Back