0 More days until Dove season

Re: 52 More days until Dove season

52 more days left. Right around the corner!

Re: 52 More days until Dove season

This count down is marketing Time slow down I think

Re: 51 More days until Dove season

We have 51 days left to wait. Coming quick now.

Re: 48 More days until Dove season

We are down to 48 days! Right around the corner...

Re: 45 More days until Dove season

45 days left or a month and a half to go!

Re: 45 More days until Dove season

Can't wait for opening day! Going to have a bbq truck-side... from the sky to the grill to my plate in under 10 minutes! Doesn't get much fresher than that!

Re: 41 More days until Dove season

Going buy pretty quick now. 41 days left!

Word from the iv is that huge thunder storms blew all the birds out yesterday. Looks like the season is over already

Good thing I am not hunting the Valley! ;)

Me either!!!!!!! I'm not even going south till the 2nd or 3rd week Of the season. No point just as many birds in the 15th as the 1st.

Re: 40 More days until Dove season

None-the-less, 40 more days to go.

Re: 40 More days until Dove season

I'm not knocking going down to the valley: El Centro, Palm Springs area, wherever... my buddy has gone out the last two years and had some success. I have gone 10 minutes from my house and limited out every day for the first 2 weeks the last two years. Not too pressured and tends to be a little cooler. Just not sure if the drive and cost is worth it when adverse conditions are already against us! Can't wait for the opener!

Re: 39 More days until Dove season

My in laws live in the valley so I'm there quite a bit. There are no birds left after the last storm. Might as well stay home and avoid the scorching heat and droves of hunters... ;)

sounds like we are going over to 8SteelTown's place to hunt with him.... what time should i be there?

Aeon said:
sounds like we are going over to 8SteelTown's place to hunt with him.... what time should i be there?

I'm in!

Ha! I'm in! Hit me up... only an hour or so North of you boys! SoCalRebelHunter has made his way up a few times.

Breacher said:
My in laws live in the valley so I'm there quite a bit. There are no birds left after the last storm. Might as well stay home and avoid the scorching heat and droves of hunters... ;)

+1. Every single dove is gone. Just tell everyone you know to stay home. I have no where else to go so I'll suffer it out. Think of me when you shoot your first dove. I'll be there getting a tan and heat stroke...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu