1 ca. Sheep rifle dialed in. 60 yo.270.

drops fine for a 200 yard zero, its prob dead on and to be honest irrelevant as long as he knows where zero is and has good dope for anything past 300. inside 3 everything dies :)

does look like some vertical dispersion. id play with your load and see if you can tune the vertical out :)

Or just aim a little higher ? I dunno.i just drive and and open locks and gates ...and occasionally pack ,out empty water bottles,..
most people do not know the f150 has settings on the side mirror for yardage, its set for a 30-06 drop, a hold over from ww2, very few people know henry was a big 30-06 fan

Final tune done on both rifles. Funny, broke my new 6.5prc barrel in. 8 inch groups on Hornady 130 copper, switched to banners lr, 127 grain, money.

Attachments

• 20230728_110558.jpg
    20230728_110558.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230728_110603.jpg
    20230728_110603.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
Franchi momentum. My brother's have a Christiansen arms 7mmprc, complete junk, and a Tikka prc, great gun.

20230630_140330.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sportyg
This op is stale , 4 different websites hundreds of troll post, new victims, so he muse have moved on?

This op is stale , 4 different websites hundreds of troll post, new victims, so he muse have moved on?
Yeah it seems like his common practice, plus on other forums he has tried to scare and bully people to not apply for this tag to try and deter people from applying for it to increase his odds of drawing it.

Reactions: S-3 Ranch

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu