#12 and a badger

You mean there are no marinated badger medallions on the barbecue? Your missing out! ;D

NBK said:
You mean there are no marinated badger medallions on the barbecue? Your missing out! ;D

I would have to run it over with my tractor a few times so it would be tender enough...

SoCalRebelHunter said:
What about the hides? Seems like a waste of a cool hide just to keep the skull...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well if you wanna take the time to skin the stinky bastard out then yeah. But around here they are more of pest that digs dins everywhere, causing cattle injuries. I let 80% of the ones I see walk. If I call em in I usually take them. But for the hides, they just aren't worth my time, for a skull all I have to do is bury it for a few months dig it up and I'm good..

Sdbirds said:
I've never seen one

They really aren't as cool as you think. They max out at like 8 mph.. This time of year they smell like a hobo or worse I don't really know. They live in a hole 50% of their life. They're just pest...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu