12 month fishing license

Don't really see any advantage to this.....My daughter buys one for me every Christmas....Easy to remember.....lol

When will this be implemented? Is it immediate or a few years out. I don't see a date anywhere on the site. Breath of fresh air to have CA do something for us for once. Next they need to do the hunting license. There are a lot of guys who don't buy in the spring for turkey or varmint because it will only be good for a few months.

Reactions: Bonejour
This is long overdue and I'm glad to see it finally passed in the CA senate. I too am curious as to when it will take effect and how long before it will be implemented for a hunting license as well.

There is still some work ahead:
"We owe a special thanks to everyone who called or emailed their State Senator -- but we still have a ways to go. Before reaching the Governor’s desk, SB 187 must pass the State Assembly. Your continued support is greatly appreciated."
Stay tuned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu