1986 foretravel diesel pusher Motorhome - SOLD!

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
I'm listing this here for my son. He's a diesel mechanic and has done much of the work on this himself. PM me if interested and I'll have him contact you.

1986 foretravel grand villa 38ored. 38' caterpillar 3208 turbo diesel. Allsion MT643 4 speed. Full C chanel Oskosh frame. No unibody constrution. $10,000 obo.

Overall road worthy and ready to tow and use.

Front ac 3 years old 15k btu. Rear ac 13.5k btu with electric heater. In 120⁰ weather both units can keep coach in the 70's

All tires are 3 years old probably 1500 miles on them.

All engine cooling hoses, belts, water pump, t-stats, coolant, radiator core, replaced within last 2 years

Trans, new fluid and filter within last 2 years. Pulled my 19' boat and 07 tacoma rock crawler on flat bed no problem.

Generator onan air cooled, powers all amineites with out issue. Received full tune up within last 2 years maybe 24 hours of run time since.

Breaks, new shoes in rear and new shoes and drums in the front with in the last 2 years. Maybe 1k miles.

This is an old motor home. Things do need attention for it to be perfect. I will be honest and up front with all problems I know of. Problems I know of. Steering stabilizer is bad, fuel sending unit doesn't work, left rear turn signal doesn't work, leveling jack don't work.

It will be in Huntington Beach until July 1st and then I'm driving it across the country if it's not sold by then. I have enough faith in it to drive it that far.
More pics here on his Craigslist ad... https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/rvs/d/huntington-beach-1986-foretravel-diesel/7484125748.html

motorhome 1.jpeg

Attachments

• motorhome 1.jpeg
    motorhome 1.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu