1st Hunt with son!

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
This was my first time I have ever taken my son out hunting. His momma would never let me take em out, until this past Saturday. So I took em out on a rabbit hunt with me and he was pretty excited. I got the green light from the wife to take em out now, so ill be posting more of him and I together. Got 3 rabbits, all in all, it was a great day, and afterwards, I taught em how to shoot his REDRYDER he won at the SCH Banquet this year :)

Attachments

• IMG_4986.jpg
    IMG_4986.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5287.jpg
    IMG_5287.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 121
Very cool Jose! Congrats and good job passing this down to your son!

Very cool!!!
I remember those days like they were yesterday...that was 25 years ago.
My oldest is 30 now.

Nice!

Nice dude! My little man is still too small to take out (just turned two) but already likes to "help" dad with his hunting stuff and cleaning dad's guns. He'll be out with me someday!

Re: Nice!

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Nice dude! My little man is still too small to take out (just turned two) but already likes to "help" dad with his hunting stuff and cleaning dad's guns. He'll be out with me someday!

Driving me crazy to think I have to wait 2-3 more years! I'm tellin' you man... I was already talkin to the wife about getting my boy a little .22... is 7 months old too young to learn breathing control techniques?

I'm new to hunting but this is the aspect I'm looking forward to most. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to go out with me. I still have a few years left to learn the ropes myself before they're old enough.

Back