*** 2011 PSE Dream Season EVO w/Rip Chord Rest Great Condition**

yetiman63

Feb 10, 2016
Hey all. I am not new to the site but couldn't get my old credentials to work so I had to make a new account. Just wanted to put that out there. Anyway I have a 2011 PSE Dream Season EVO that is in great shape. It is all black with green accents (string, sting slide, etc.). Its draw weight is 70lbs and it has a standard RipChord rest that is in great shape as well (goes for $100 brand new). If you want to see the rest of the specs on the bow look below. Anyway this is a really great bow and I had my first kill and many more with it. I am selling because my father in law got a new bow and pass down his older one to me. I would rather sell it local to avoid shipping costs but I am willing to mail it and depending on where it is going to we can come to an agreement on that later. I am selling it for $350. If you have any questions feel free to message or email me.

BOW SPECIFICATIONS
FPS (IBO) 345
Axle-to-Axle 32 1/2″
Mass Weight 4.4 lbs.
Brace Height 6″
Draw Lengths 25 1/2″ – 30”
Draw Weight 50-70#
Cam Axe+
Let-Off 75%

Attachments

• IMG_6179.JPG
    IMG_6179.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6180.JPG
    IMG_6180.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6181.JPG
    IMG_6181.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu