2015-16 Federal Duck Stamp

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
When you go to the post office make sure they don't give you last years, 2014-15 stamp......I went to buy mine today and the lady started arguing with me about it.....She called another office and they had last years as well (Canvasback)......They were supposed to be available starting June 26th..... ::)

I'm sure Mr. Green Jeans would show little mercy, if you don't have 2015-16's stamp (ruddy's)....... ;)

https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f2%5f11899158%5fAIW%2fimIAAA%2foVZHBRQH70Hrc2FI&m=YaDownload&pid=2&fid=Sent&inline=1&appid=yahoomail

I really appreciate you posting this because I probably would not have double checked.

I order mine from CWA. I never liked driving around to ask at Post Offices that don't seem to know what they are doing. But Steve is right - look before you buy. Great advice.

Not yet on CWA web site, but I will wait to get it there.

Dang! That would put you in a pickle with Jonny green jeans, geeeez... Good spot Steve probably saved some of us a big head ace and some $$$$$$

Duckfan said:
I order mine from CWA. I never liked driving around to ask at Post Offices that don't seem to know what they are doing. But Steve is right - look before you buy. Great advice.

Not yet on CWA web site, but I will wait to get it there.

Rick,

I always buy mine from CWA as well......I was sending Andy Catch a goose call. So, I guess I must have been in the mood of waterfowling....... :D

So does anyone know if all my boys need that stamp as they are all Jrs again this year(at the time they buy their license)? Also what about the refuge pass is that age or license dependent?

Ahidog said:
So does anyone know if all my boys need that stamp as they are all Jrs again this year(at the time they buy their license)? Also what about the refuge pass is that age or license dependent?

Tom,

The federal law is anyone over 16 needs a federal duck stamp (signed). They do not need a state duck stamp, if they're junior hunters (17 this year)..........The season pass is not necessary for junior hunters as well.

.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fws.gov%2Fduckstamps%2FInfo%2FConstituents%2Fhunter.htm&ei=Q4uVVZONFYmnNp_UgpAE&usg=AFQjCNHiD7EMgns1m0xVwqEQ8tcgx6ON0A&sig2=kKCqyEaOpJQGyRVi5gziwA&bvm=bv.96952980,d.eXY

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu