2015 Sucess

infidel

After a long scouting and hunting season from solo bivy back country hunt, New Mexico archery elk, Idaho archery elk back to trusty d16. First light I spotted a great herd holding multiple bucks. I let my buddy squeeze off the first round at a 3/3 I whiffed with an arrow last year. Then I spotted the bruiser that has been giving me nightmares for 3 years. Last year I blew it with my bow. This year first time out with the trusty rifle and I let him have it. 22" wide public land. Seen bucks every day with my bow just haven't been able to seal the deal yet. @fishybreath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice buck. Do you have any more pictures? Congratulations!

I feel stupid for not realizing that was the same buck lol I follow you on instagram and saw the other pic earlier

Thanks gents. I wish my buddy would have landed his bullet and we could have doubled on that morning. Until next time

NBK said:
Very nice buck. Do you have any more pictures? Congratulations!

e4e2471f49b05ea8094d3db8fa7a7dac.jpg
95c82dffc20a876c546b27445b5aac1e.jpg

Thanks.......The head-on view is even better........Great D-16 buck.

ps....Matt....I'm assuming you're Bob's son.... A number of years ago when I was the Kent shotshell rep, I traded your dad a case of shells for some of his hand carved ruddy decoys....They're still proudly displayed in my collection of old decoys.

good job brother that's a beautiful buck congrats to you !!! still working on it myself http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/Smileys/fantasticsmileys/smiley.gif

Back