2023 ARIZONA MULE BUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Kind of looks like a critter got to that hind quarter. Pack em out. :clap:
Nah...just an ass shot....what a mess...man I gotta figure out how to use this damn phone camera..I think I'm a bit out of focus... Anyways...it was a long and arduous hike to our spot ...the rain had quit just in time as it was hammering all night here in southern AZ ..the air was crisp..the ground was soft ..and the breeze was in our favor ..I just had that feeling of success...smelled like....Victory...from the moment we set a foot ..the sunrise was amazing..the quail were calling...(almost thru me off my game)..about 2 hours into our first sit....#2 says...Dad...I see bone....to be continued...

Screenshot_20231117-124822.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently viewing...I'm starting to get that feeling again ..that one...oh man. The desert...endless possibilities..

Screenshot_20231117-161312.png

Not bad ..I'll take it .. tommorow is another day....

Screenshot_20231117-172849.png

• Wow
Reactions: socalhntr
...had him at 500..no way on God's green earth I was gonna green light the shot...so as he disappeared into the mesquite thicket...we choreographed the stalk...oh man...what a stalk it was....to be continued

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231117-204319.png
    Screenshot_20231117-204319.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
Good morning 16ers...day 2 has commenced...it's a beautiful sunrise..1 down..1 to go....I hope we see one...standby ..

Screenshot_20231118-071659.png

A boy just dumped another one ..standby 16ers..2 down..and we are west bound!!!!! Sweet Jesus...

Right to the money shots John...these 2 are Killers...I just stand there and do absolutely nothing .it's what I'm good at ....First buck..schwaxked him at 290..dead deer walking . Second buck. .sniped while sleeping in his bed at 420...that little 257wbymag does some ungodly damage....all that military training has paid off...just missed having boy 3 with us..saw 14 bucks in 1.5 days of hunting had a giant in range..got fog fucked at the last minute...proud of these boys.. ass kickers for sure ..glad i was able to somewhat keep up and be there for the murders...and glad they invited me ..hoping I can shoot something someday...not looking to promising...enjoy 16ers...Texas 2023 is coming in 4 weeks...wish us luck..hope we see one....

Screenshot_20231117-163432.pngScreenshot_20231118-092233.pngScreenshot_20231118-140851.pngScreenshot_20231118-140643.png
Screenshot_20231117-135300.png

Right to the money shots John...these 2 are Killers...I just stand there and do absolutely nothing .it's what I'm good at .first buck..schwaxked him at 290..dead deer walking . Second buck. .sniped while sleeping in his bed at 420...that little 257wbymag does some ungodly damage....all that military training has paid off...just missed having boy 3 with us..saw 14 bucks in 1.5 days of hunting had a giant in range..got fog fucked at the last minute...proud of these boys.. ass kickers for sure ..glad i was able to somewhat keep up and be there for the murders...and glad they invited me ..hoping I can shoot something someday...not looking to promising...enjoy 16ers...Texas 2023 is coming in 4 weeks...wish us luck..hope we see one....
Those young men were pure killers of mammals well before they joined the military. I suspect they had a great teacher. Good jobs guys.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu