2023.AZ ANTELOPE EXTRAVAGANZA....

From the beginning he's been your favorite Steve ..he was my favorite on Friday for sure!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
The only flower on the tundra....his final resting place before he made it to the cooler in the Truck!

Screenshot_20230908-212137~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
At the report of the rifle..the pronghorn dropped his head..his right shoulder and leg straighted..and he began to do the death run while plowing the field with his face..a true indication of a heart shot for the dove guys that don't hunt large mammals...he made it about 30 yds before he went "ass over tea kettle"as grandpa use to say ..as he lay there kicking his last kick on God's green earth..I steam rolled #2 with joy!!..We had got it done ...as we approached the beast..I snapped this pic..not the biggest goat out there im sure..but considering what we had to work with...we happy...that boy is a killer..and thats a fact..let the collage begin..

Strong work! Is that a hole in his neck!? I was starting to get really worried with some of the prior dead mammals.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Nah..just an old fashioned Heart shot ..those 3 boys are still learning..Ha!!

Reactions: 180ls1
Sure was a handsome fella...next stop..boiling pot..and meat grinder..lope sausage comin...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911-104837~2.png
    Screenshot_20230911-104837~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
Ehh..I don't really care for it..some guys swear by it...but I got a recipe that will make a 3 dicked billy goat Taste like filet mignon!!
I have never cooked a 3 dicked billy got, but I have tried double cu*nted cow.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu