28th Annual San Diego CWA Banquet

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

Great event coming up Feb 10th at Carlton Oaks Golf Course......Starts at 6:00 pm.....Dinner served at 7:00 pm.....Tickets are $65.00, $95.00 for couples, $45.00 for youths, & $40.00 for us life members.

If you'd like to register on line go to.....www.calwaterfowl.org.....Click on CWA events and go to San Diego Co. banquet page.

For donations or more info call John Howard.....619-440-8319

CWA gives back more to us waterfowlers than any other organization.....And are always fighting for hunting heritage in the constantly changing world of California.

Hope to see you'll there......SCH table?

Reactions: Matagi
I'll be there. Bought my ticket yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John says he and Nic are coming from FF. They always do the transfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu