3 first in 2 days

Oh no! You had a winged one? That's a shame man, well at least you got to Harvest it.

Nick,

Not “on the sea” but yes, from the IV.

I like the oddballs. He came in and landed outside the decoys and required a stalk with the row boat ‍♀️.

(Sorry for the jack WJ - Very impressive season you have had!!)

Reactions: nicapopolis
Story, When I was a teen in the sixties/seventies in Del Mar I would see them all the time in the surf during the winter season. I was used to winter temps and wetsuits so I went out once and floated out beyond them at Torrey pines and snuck up and grabbed one by the ankles and brought it home. My mother was raised on game meat and did not like it so she did she knew to do and it was awful. I have never tried it again..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu