#3 for the year..

wiley

Feb 11, 2014
Went out for a few stands this morning with my Grandson, Last stand of the day around noonish this big male come running in...

Attachments

• IMAG1223.jpg
    IMAG1223.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMAG1224.jpg
    IMAG1224.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 17
So willy do you want in our little contest. Do u have Picts of the other 2 dogs? And good kill

Nah man, I don't want in the contest, thanks though..I get lucky every once in awhile

Tons of rabbit and squirrel in this area , just about had one with the shotgun today till hikers scared him off as he was coming to the decoy...all I got was a couple second glimpse of him as he booked it out of there

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu