38 super

d16ridgehiker

Oct 26, 2011
Brother in law bought me a box (50 rounds) of 38 super instead of 38 special and I cant exchange it. If anyone here locally in San Diego uses it let me know. Paid $18 for the box, would sell for $15. Would be willing to trade for something too, let me know what you have.

Hey, I have a 38 Super and a 38 Special, I'll trade you a box of 38 Special.
I'm working all weekend, but I'll get ahold of you some time next week if you still have them.

Derrick

Hey man, I forgot all about that ammo trade, couldn't figure out why I had a box of 38 Specials sitting in my truck last week.
How do I get in touch with you to swap boxes? I'm out near lake Jennings, but I'll be off on Sunday the 25th or available in the evenings to meet you somewhere.

Derrick

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu