3rd post

Lastpikd

Sep 12, 2014
Since I wasted my first two posts in the classifieds, I figured I would stop lurking and actually introduce myself.

My name is Aaron. I just started into archery last year and spent the time since then hunting turkey last spring and now deer. It has been an awesome experience and probably one of the hardest things that I have ever tried to do on my own.

Anyways, I live in San Diego. Grew up in the bay area. My older brother got me into the sport. I typically hunt during the weekdays to beat the crowds.

You probably wont hear to much from me on these forums as I tend to just read and try to learn.

Welcome Aaron. Don't hesitate to ask questions, share your thoughts or just give an "attaboy". Chances are, if you're curious or confused about something, others are too. Everyone learns from the discussions on the forum.

Glad to have you on the SCH forum Aaron! Don't be shy, networking on this site has harvested some amazing results!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu