6.5 BC by vortex

I don't know, I think the PRC or the SAUM are a bit more perfect on the medium size game. Lol

but your light weight 280ai probably tops them all.
I don’t know, I haven’t seen any 280ai kills this year but every time my 260 gets out it has lunch. My 280ai might be cursed. At least that’s my story until next season. I might have to punish a coyote with it just to make sure it works.

This weekend I am switching over to low velocity, low BC 250g bullets, and Open sites. Personally I think I would rather get hit by the 260 if I were a deer.

I don’t know, I haven’t seen any 280ai kills this year but every time my 260 gets out it has lunch. My 280ai might be cursed. At least that’s my story until next season. I might have to punish a coyote with it just to make sure it works.

This weekend I am switching over to low velocity, low BC 250g bullets, and Open sites. Personally I think I would rather get hit by the 260 if I were a deer.

45 or 50 cal? basically pushing a bowling ball through it.

45 or 50 cal? basically pushing a bowling ball through it.
I am shooting 50cal Thor Bullets. My friend owns the company so I am basically D16 pro staff lol. I am sure my spork will look good on his webpage. This is great example of how you steal a thread btw.
FBAF9A4D-5E78-4221-B596-5FAD9AC410CA.jpeg

Back