6 week Hunting Fitness Class 4/22

ya the functional fitness is where its at for me. Lots of single leg stuff and getting the heart rate up. Its fun putting up a lot of weight but it doesn't really translate over to hunting situations. Jumping rope is great for the calves and feet joints/muscles

Yeah, i have single leg box squats on my to do for Wednesday.

Did anyone get a pic of the finish times? I went to go get my phone to get a pic, but they were erased by the time I came back in.

Yeah, I grabbed one. I can give it to you on Saturday. Your time was 69:00

Yeah, i have single leg box squats on my to do for Wednesday.

Yeah, I grabbed one. I can give it to you on Saturday. Your time was 69:00
Bulgarian Split Squats are my least favorite leg movement but I try to work them into every leg day. Only my least favorite because they suck to do. They are great hip and ankle mobility

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu