93 more days..

Nice...I like your spirit! Countdown will commence very soon (after the 3rd Annual SCH Banquet).

What zone is it over-the-counter this buying only one tag things bugging me this year

I hunt A. And sometimes A-32 those are the only OTC I buy. I use to hunt D-13 but that zone has been bad the past 2-3 years with the lack of rain and pressure.

CMPeterson said:
I will be getting off the cruise ship from Alaska, and putting on my camo to hunt the opener within a day of each other.

Rough life buddy! ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu