9th rules against Peruta

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Not a suprise SCOTUS here we come

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/legal/breaking-ninth-circuit-rules-against-peruta/

BS. Noticed that they are saying that 2nd doesn't apply to concealed carry, and then state that they will not comment on open carry as it isn't part of this case and that the heller decision left it open. So SCOTUS is the only option left for this case and the open carry laws should be challenged also.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Forgive me and my lack of legal understanding but I noticed there were more dissenting judges than concurring judges. How does that work?

Michael951 said:
Forgive me and my lack of legal understanding but I noticed there were more dissenting judges than concurring judges. How does that work?

There are 11 judges. Concurring and dissenting comments come only from the judges that want to say more about the way that they voted.

If Hillary wins, her SCOTUS appointees will kill the second amendment all together.

rbduffer said:
Michael951 said:

There are 11 judges. Concurring and dissenting comments come only from the judges that want to say more about the way that they voted.

If Hillary wins, her SCOTUS appointees will kill the second amendment all together.

Yep..........Trump 2016

The never trump conservatives need to wake up. This is bigger than any election in our lifetime. The mess that will be created by hillary in office is almost unfixable.

Thunder dome. Two men enter one man leaves. It's all or nothing. In 4 years you might have your guns or in 4 years you might be a felon with your guns buried in the back yard

Absolutely. Every #nevertrump pledge is essentially a vote for Hillary. And every vote for Hillary is one step closer toward dismantling the 2nd amendment and the traditional values of our country for that matter.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/second-amendment-trump-clinton-will-decide-fate/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So what will happen to all the people that already have one?

In orange county nothing. The ocsd ccw website makes mention of it but says to continue the process. My father just had his interview so he is mid process. Mine expires in 4 months so I'm about to start renewal.

I'll post Intel as it happens

Aeon said:
In orange county nothing. The ocsd ccw website makes mention of it but says to continue the process. My father just had his interview so he is mid process. Mine expires in 4 months so I'm about to start renewal.

I'll post Intel as it happens

Keep us posted, OC ccw wont expire for another 18 months.... i know San Joaquin Sheriff says nothing will change and they will continue to be a Shall Issue county.

I haven't been following to closely yet. I am nearing the time to hear from the San Berdoo Sherrifs Office/DOJ about my application. Feel like it could be a waste of time and money if it gets denied because of a new law after I applied. Then, the worry of not being able to renew if I do get approved this time around. Just another turd on the bun of the shit sandwich that California serves regularly.

s14slide said:
I haven't been following to closely yet. I am nearing the time to hear from the San Berdoo Sherrifs Office/DOJ about my application. Feel like it could be a waste of time and money if it gets denied because of a new law after I applied. Then, the worry of not being able to renew if I do get approved this time around. Just another turd on the bun of the crap sandwich that California serves regularly.

you'll be fine in san bernadino, great sheriff

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu