A-32 doe down

8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:
Nice "slocking" youngsters! I guess this means I'm getting old and uncool...

+1... hoping it's a typo ;D

I am guessing you guys have never watched relentless pursuit?.. Tim Wells? "slocks" dove out of the air with a bow n arrow.

TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:

I am guessing you guys have never watched relentless pursuit?.. Tim Wells? "slocks" dove out of the air with a bow n arrow.
Unfortunately some of us don't have that much free time Being a grown up is hard work!

SoCalRebelHunter said:
TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:

Unfortunately some of us don't have that much free time Being a grown up is hard work!

What do you mean? you're saying you don't watch tv? I'm a full time student and have a part time job, yet I can still watch tv every now and then.. I mean that's if I'm not hunting or fishing..

Btw I am a grown up, I pay bills and cook dinner just like you bud

TaftHunter said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:
TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:

What do you mean? you're saying you don't watch tv? I'm a full time student and have a part time job, yet I can still watch tv every now and then.. I mean that's if I'm not hunting or fishing..

I do watch tv, yes. But most of the time it's Octonauts or Mickey Mouse! And that's if I am able. Two little kids doesn't allow much tv time, or any free time for that matter. It's either work, chores, or time with the kids; sometimes combining two or more at the same time. When I do go out slocking stuff, I try to include my 3 year old, although it is tough trying to explain the importance of being quiet and appreciating the hunt as much as the kill.

So I will concede, yes, that you are a grownup. But until your role includes dad, diaper changer, monster chaser, sole provider, head of household, husband, or master of keeping it all together, you my friend have it easy and much more free time.

SoCalRebelHunter said:
TaftHunter said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:
TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:

I do watch tv, yes. But most of the time it's Octonauts or Mickey Mouse! And that's if I am able. Two little kids doesn't allow much tv time, or any free time for that matter. It's either work, chores, or time with the kids; sometimes combining two or more at the same time. When I do go out slocking stuff, I try to include my 3 year old, although it is tough trying to explain the importance of being quiet and appreciating the hunt as much as the kill.

So I will concede, yes, that you are a grownup. But until your role includes dad, diaper changer, monster chaser, sole provider, head of household, husband, or master of keeping it all together, you my friend have it easy and much more free time.

Okay okay. You win, I do have more free time then you, but just cause I'm still "youngster" doesn't mean I can't be just like you. What I mean is, you don't even know me...

Seriously though, if you do have time, check out Tim Wells, he's an incredible bow hunter. He slocks stuff like crazy!

TaftHunter said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:
TaftHunter said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:
TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
SoCalRebelHunter said:

Okay okay. You win, I do have more free time then you, but just cause I'm still "youngster" doesn't mean I can't be just like you. What I mean is, you don't even know me...

Seriously though, if you do have time, check out Tim Wells, he's an incredible bow hunter. He slocks stuff like crazy!

Well said Garrett...

Thanks John.

Btw i went and checked on the chukar population the other day, I'm glad to say there is still some here! Saw about 10 of em. I'm hoping for more rain in the next couple years, chukar hunting will be "off the hook" if so.

Yep...rain will help hunting in general for sure. Glad to hear you are seeing a few around.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu