A FEW LESS CARP IN HENSHAW

Lungpopper said:
Random and I got a little practice in at Henshaw today. Yes he won the bet again %$#@&%.

Well, like I told you before your kung fu is not strong enough to defeat the Master. LP I think we may be missing the underlying problem here. This quote might clear things up.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

All joking aside good shooting yesterday. I show the video next time your over.

I've always wanted to try that kind of fishing down here in the valley, what do you guys do with the carps after the deed is done?

It depends where you are. The City of San Diego lakes require that you take them with you. Elsinore the same. Big Bear will dispose of them for you but you should call and make sure they are set up first. Best thing to do is call the lake and find their requirements.

Randomshot said:
Lungpopper said:
Random and I got a little practice in at Henshaw today. Yes he won the bet again %$#@&%.

Well, like I told you before your kung fu is not strong enough to defeat the Master. LP I think we may be missing the underlying problem here. This quote might clear things up.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

All joking aside good shooting yesterday. I show the video next time your over.

Is your video anything like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtKj6keoYU

I want to go with u guys I don't even care to shoot I want to watch also ill dispose of them

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu