A GOOD DAY KILLING KILLERS

My first and I mean verry first time out by Calico, I called in 2 dogs. Was looking at 1 at about 350 yards and didnt notice the one to my left at about 70 yards looking right at me wondering wtf I was... then i flinched and off he ran and his buddy too.

My Rem 7mm Mag has not claimed a yote yet but I have to admit trying a 400 yard shot and a yote in full stride was still fun. Although i missed :-\

Next time out, I went out to the same spot only hid in a trench 1/2 way up a hill overlooking a wash, on the opposite side of the road. After calling for about 30 sec i almost got broadsidded and run over by a nice sized dog. He hit the brakes as I froze inbetween some saebrush in full matching camo.

I literally felt the small rocked that were kicked up when he put on his brakes. My 9mm S&W was still holstered and snapped, as soon as i unsnapped it he tore outa there.. i could kissed him lmfao!!!

I literally felt the small rocked that were kicked up when he put on his brakes. My 9mm S&W was still holstered and snapped, as soon as i unsnapped it he tore outa there.. i could kissed him lmfao!!!

Those close encounters are what makes it soooooo much fun.

Back