A harvest every month or bust

Turkey hunting was wide open with several Toms destroying my new $200 decoys, my Dad smashed one right off the bat 8:34 am on Saturday
and I busted mine around 9:30 could see and hear others in the distance and knew Sunday would be good as well. Sunday morning I crept in my blind and the day started real slow about 9:00 am I called up some hens and knew it was just a matter of time before old Tom showed up. It took alot of finesse and in the distance I could see a flock coming with at least 4 big boys, they came in on a string 10 yards my second gobbler was down, shortly after my dad had his second opportunity but didn't score , we have a lot of time to fill our quota. Good times with my dad and he still gets it done with a bow at 80.

Been trying to post pics, I've tried one at a time and three at a time when I send pics. my screen goes blank :mad: :mad:??????????

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu