A new guys journey to find a 2022 hunting spot: Intro and Volume 1

Truth !!! I'm a believer..post that duck when you kill him!!

Santa is bringing ducks to Wister. He also bringing Mason a hunting Partner. Just got to believe in the spirit of Christmas
HA, this is how I know Santa isnt real, he brings toys not miracles!

He said he has not gotten the jab actually. He's paranoid that'll make him as sick as the rona did. He also complains of back pain but you should see his pack.
Larry needs a lesson from the ultralight hiking community....

And my poke did make me as sick as the Rona did...though only for about 18 hours instead of 26 days

Larry needs a lesson from the ultralight hiking community....

And my poke did make me as sick as the Rona did...though only for about 18 hours instead of 26 days
Lesson???? LOL. I don't think he knows that word or "light" let alone ultralight.
The few times I've seen him I've told him he brings way too much crap.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu