A22 Leftovers

Midwest_Hunter

I was ready and purchased my A22 tag right as the clock struck 08:00. Any one else grab one at that time as well?

How long do you think they will last?

i got mine also, and two other friends of mine got it too. as of 8:19am, there were 100 left, u might still have a chance at one if u hurry

Yea I was ready and got mine right at 8:00 also. This is the last year we're going to be able to have a D16 and A22 together so I figured I should try and get one. I dont think they're going to last very long.

fordfan1 said:
Yea I was ready and got mine right at 8:00 also. This is the last year we're going to be able to have a D16 and A22 together so I figured I should try and get one. I dont think they're going to last very long.

I didn't purchase a D16 tag since I got a G10 but I got the A22 since I am going to need something to do during the weekend since Camp Pendleton is weekend hunting only.

They went on sale @ 12:01 last night!

as of 4:42pm yesterday, there were 20 a22 tags left. u might still have a chance at one. git r dun!

JoseC. said:
as of 4:42pm yesterday, there were 20 a22 tags left. u might still have a chance at one. git r dun!

I already grabbed one at 08:00 yesterday I was just curious how fast they were going to be sold out. I am suprised it made it to the 3rd before they were all gone.

The DFG Machines were loaded in at 12:01 AM. I know because we have one. Could have printed tags 1 minute past 12:00. I am surprised you couldn't do it online at the same time. I called DFG and they said the online folks would be able to get the tags jus past midnight. Hmmm

NBK said:
The DFG Machines were loaded in at 12:01 AM. I know because we have one. Could have printed tags 1 minute past 12:00. I am surprised you couldn't do it online at the same time. I called DFG and they said the online folks would be able to get the tags jus past midnight. Hmmm

They were just trying to create a battle royal at 8am.....

Got mine in the mail today = ))
Started clicking on the site around 7:00 in the morning but it wouldn't load until 8:00.
Mine was accepted at 8:00 and one second.

Back