Alaska Guide Creations

Benjammin

Hello fellow hunters & Sportsman & women. I have recently found a new product / binocular pack & wanted to share a very high quality product made in America, Ojai California to be exact by an incredible gentleman that is trying to get his product sold & known. His story is on his website & I have been speaking with him the past week & trying to help him out. He is currently working with vortex optics & a few other large companies. if interested feel free to pm me for web site & info. Thanks so much & have a wonderful day.

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 153
Looks roomy, well constructed, and I like the silent fastener. Are those different sizes as well as different patterns?

absolutely, different sizes, different patterns. they are amazing packs & very well constructed. They are affordable as well for the average hunter. I am driving up north to meet with owner next week as he likes my ideas I have suggested to him. I do not know how rules are on this forum as far as businesses go so I don't want to do anything that is not allowed,but he is an older gentleman & has no help & he is just getting going. website is alaskaguidecreations .com. I will also have packs & I am located in Alpine. Thanks For the input. & have a great day

You can do reviews and talk about the products you love any time.

Commercial product you offer for sale are not unless you become a site supporter.

ok thanks for the info Aeon. When meeting with the owner next week I will get him to become a site supporter. Thanks again.

I've emailed back and forth with the owner, Jaret, about his product. Seems to be a stand up guy, even offered to send me a couple different packs for my knockers to see what fit my needs the best. I will absolutely be getting one or two from him after I get back from my CO trip next week.

SD Mike said:
I've emailed back and forth with the owner, Jaret, about his product. Seems to be a stand up guy, even offered to send me a couple different packs for my knockers to see what fit my needs the best. I will absolutely be getting one or two from him after I get back from my CO trip next week.
OMG he may have to build you custom cases if you are putting knockers in them!
Lol

Bonejour said:
SD Mike said:
OMG he may have to build you custom cases if you are putting knockers in them!
Lol

Pattern: Reel tree Xtra
Size: 36 Double-D

I'm doing a review of my pack, should be up this week. I had the opportunity to speak at length with Jaret Owens, the owner/innovator. Great guy, great history and makes great packs.

Back