Almost time

Awesome Stefan. I think we are set to get and hold a good push here this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stefan,

I can only dream of that kind of hunt anymore. I applaud you for your dedication and passion for our sport. My hat's off to you sir!

Stefan,

I can only dream of that kind of hunt anymore. I applaud you for your dedication and passion for our sport. My hat's off to you sir!

Thanks Rick, but its not me, I hunt with some very hard working partners who know its a year round addiction. We are never complacent, we are always working to get better and invest in the gear we need. Its a lot of work but can be very fufilling

The two pics just above were taken two season ago when too many birds came at once. When this many birds come at once you just cant shoot, you gotta let them go. You can educate several 1000 at once

This video taken that morning, sorry no sound

Awesome photos and video! Thanks for sharing. Have my first kid on the way in November, so I may just have to live vicariously through everyone on the forum this year. :)

Congratulations Fowl Play take lots of photos and video cause it goes really fast. Great photos and video of our "other passion" I hope to someday see a sight like that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu