Ameristep Multi-season Doghouse Blind

Kellendv

Dec 26, 2013
I have a Doghouse blind that I used one time. Not the style of hunting I prefer. It is several years old but has been stored inside, in its storage bag for the entirety of that time. I took it out the other day to check its condition and take pictures. Everything is there and in excellent condition. I set it up without the poles or stakes (it has a steel band frame and stands on its own). All zippers and Velcro window covers work. There is the blind, two poles, the bag of stakes and the storage bag and manual. It is DWR treated and has “shoot-through” mesh for archery hunters.

These blinds run in the 90-120 dollar range. As I said, excellent condition. You are welcome to set it up and see for yourself. Pickup at my house, or local meetup or possibly delivery depending on location. I am in 92107.

$60 OBO

IMG_7961.jpegIMG_7963.jpeg
IMG_7960.jpegIMG_7964.jpeg

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu